Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com> on 2007/04/21 17:49:11 UTC

Keyword search

Hi all -

  I just noticed that inducing keywords forces all keywords to lower case. This breaks the search when the productid - especially - was created in upper case. Is this a bug, or should all productid's be forced to lower case?

  Thanks
  Rick

Re: Keyword search

Posted by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com>.
Thanks David -

  Sorry, I'm daft - yesterday, I swear, upper case keyword searches weren't working. So I guess overnight the computer gremlins did their thing and this morning, everything works fine... of course.

  Rick

"David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

This is done intentionally to do a case-insensitive search. The
search code also lower-cases all keywords.

-David

Re: Keyword search

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.