Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Leonardo Djekki <ld...@iname.com> on 2001/10/29 23:23:21 UTC

Re: Tomcat Manager question 2

Hi Craig:

Could you please be more specific about the absolute path.

I have been alredy trying changing the command;
and I used;

http://localhost:8080/manager/install?path=/Vermont&war=file:/Vermont

I also try with ./Vermont

But it neither work.

Probabily I am asumming Manager App have a function that it do not have;

I was thinking It is used to move the Web app from a location to the Aplication Server to a given context. and to get the web.xml file modified.

I actualy what I am getting is just a temporal way to
call my Web application.

Could you please clarify me.

Thank in advance.