Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net> on 2002/02/18 05:12:54 UTC

Re: Security Changes - Prevention of hardcoding security [Spinoff : Re: Security Changes (3 of 3) -... ]

On Saturday, February 16, 2002, at 01:10  PM, Weaver, Scott wrote:

> I posted a full set of interfaces, concrete class example
> implementations
> and dtds with example .xml files of my security stuff last weekend per
> the
> request of Eric Dobbs.  I have not heard much one way or the other on
> them.

Scott,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier.  I just committed your code into a
folder in the rundata_security_changes branch in this directory:
./proposals/scott/security

Hopefully that'll facilitate the conversation between you and Bert.

-Eric