Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Saiph Kappa <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/24 01:43:05 UTC

How to use all available task managers

Hi,

I  am running a flink stream application on a cluster with 6 slaves/task
managers. I have set in flink-conf.yaml of every machine
"parallelization.degree.default: 6". However, when I run my application it
just uses one task slot and not all of them. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Re: How to use all available task managers

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Could it be, that you would need to edit client local flink-conf.yaml
instead of the TaskManager config files? (In case, you do not want to
specify parallelism via env.setParallelism(int);)

-Matthias

Posted by Saiph Kappa <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! It worked now :-)

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.