Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2016/03/14 10:31:38 UTC

Release candidate delayed to April

Hello all

I was hopping to propose a SIS 0.7 release candidate before the end of
this month, but it now seems unlikely. I would like to propose to delay
RC to next month. The intend is to:

 1. finish the port of the CoordinateOperationInference class (it is the
    class which, given a source and a target Coordinate Reference
    Systems, tries to find a Coordinate Operation from the source to the
    target);
 2. advance a little bit more the work on the DataStore at least to the
    point where they can provide the Coordinate Reference System
    associated to a data file.

Is there any objection?

    Martin