Posted to users@ace.apache.org by Sibla Wilfried <Wi...@bosch-si.com> on 2014/02/13 16:29:21 UTC

AW: audit log/feedback - stupid question

Thx a lot for your very fast response.

But I have to apologize..... I didn't read the logging carefully enough and was a little bit confused.
I unfortunately mixed up the parameter of the logging line
>> Log event received: 'mySPAgentHubNG,1392292084163,170,1392301728675,2,id,22'

The output of id,22 which is repeated every time lead me to the assumption that the same event is send again and again.
I think, the ID is the 170 ...

Sorry for the confusion

Greetings
Wilfried

Posted by Sibla Wilfried <Wi...@bosch-si.com>.
Hi

Can anyone tell me what's the purpose of the first column in the features, distributions and target panel of the ACE WebUI?
Sometimes there's an array and sometimes there a plus depicted within that column.
And the icon disappears after several time or some user interaction.

A short feedback would be very helpful.

Thx and Greetings
Wilfried