Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Daniela Morais <da...@tuta.io> on 2019/04/04 19:23:24 UTC

GSoC Proposal

Hey,

I'm still discussing the new load balancer on Jira. I submitted my draft proposal in GSoC and you can read here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h2CoVc-i7ToEeHHxkNMhWIhv1Zx-BU_YLnezoqrt8FI/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h2CoVc-i7ToEeHHxkNMhWIhv1Zx-BU_YLnezoqrt8FI/edit?usp=sharing>

I really appreciate any help and suggestions.

Daniela Morais
Computer Science student at University Of Campinas
danielammorais.com <http://www.danielammorais.com>

Re: GSoC Proposal

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniela,

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h2CoVc-i7ToEeHHxkNMhWIhv1Zx-BU_YLnezoqrt8FI/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h2CoVc-i7ToEeHHxkNMhWIhv1Zx-BU_YLnezoqrt8FI/edit?usp=sharing>

Please see the comments I left on Google Doc. I have to say your knowledge about Dubbo and your proposal are all very impressive to me.

Jun

Re:GSoC Proposal

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
I read your proposal and give you some suggestion,
Enjoy your dubbo-dev-trip.