Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Srinivas Nv Gannavarapu <sr...@in.ibm.com> on 2015/12/09 12:56:44 UTC

Need help in establishing the session with opencmis 0.13.0 (tip build) client connnect to server

We are trying to write a client code (ECMTest1.java) leveraging Apache
OpenCMIS 0.13.0 (latest tip build) to retrieve repository info and it fails
with the following exception. The server is also implemented with OpenCMIS
0.13.0 (latest tip build).

Are we missing something? Can anyone please help? ( also have the code
snippet and JAR's included below)

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
com/sun/xml/bind/v2/model/nav/Navigator.REFLECTION
	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeModelBuilder.<init>
(RuntimeModelBuilder.java:87)
	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getTypeInfoSet
(JAXBContextImpl.java:422)
	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.<init>
(JAXBContextImpl.java:286)
	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext
(ContextFactory.java:139)
	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext
(ContextFactory.java:117)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:95)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:56)
	at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:260)
	at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:247)
	at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:444)
	at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:649)
	at org.apache.cxf.common.jaxb.JAXBContextCache$2.run
(JAXBContextCache.java:347)
	at org.apache.cxf.common.jaxb.JAXBContextCache$2.run
(JAXBContextCache.java:345)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged
(AccessController.java:420)
	at org.apache.cxf.common.jaxb.JAXBContextCache.createContext
(JAXBContextCache.java:345)
	at
org.apache.cxf.common.jaxb.JAXBContextCache.getCachedContextAndSchemas
(JAXBContextCache.java:246)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.createJAXBContextAndSchemas
(JAXBDataBinding.java:472)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.initialize
(JAXBDataBinding.java:327)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.AbstractServiceFactoryBean.initializeDataBindings
(AbstractServiceFactoryBean.java:86)
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.buildServiceFromWSDL
(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:423)
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.initializeServiceModel
(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:525)
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.create
(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:261)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.create
(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:215)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.createPort(ServiceImpl.java:467)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:343)
	at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:238)
	at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.createPortObjectFromServiceHolder
(AbstractPortProvider.java:717)
	at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.CXFPortProvider.createPortObject
(CXFPortProvider.java:63)
	at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getPortObject
(AbstractPortProvider.java:459)
	at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getRepositoryServicePort
(AbstractPortProvider.java:281)
	at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo
(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:126)
	at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo
(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:75)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.connect
(SessionImpl.java:1125)
	at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.createSession
(SessionFactoryImpl.java:107)
	at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.createSession
(SessionFactoryImpl.java:69)
	at ECMTest1.connect(ECMTest1.java:204)
	at ECMTest1.main(ECMTest1.java:49)

Code snippet

	private static Session getSession() {

		SessionFactory factory = SessionFactoryImpl.newInstance();
		Map<String, String> parameter = new HashMap<String, String>();

		parameter.put(SessionParameter.USER, "xxx");
		parameter.put(SessionParameter.PASSWORD, "xxx");

		parameter.put(SessionParameter.BINDING_TYPE,
BindingType.WEBSERVICES.value());

		parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_ACL_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/ACLService?wsdl" (http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/ACLService?wsdl%27) );
		parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_DISCOVERY_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:9080/openfncmis//servicesObjectService?wsdl" (http://localhost:9080/openfncmis//servicesObjectService?wsdl%27) );
		parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_MULTIFILING_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/MultiFilingService?wsdl" (http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/MultiFilingService?wsdl%27) );
		parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_NAVIGATION_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/NavigationService?wsdl" (http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/NavigationService?wsdl%27) );
		parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_OBJECT_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/DiscoveryService?wsdl" (http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/DiscoveryService?wsdl%27) );
		parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_POLICY_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/PolicyService?wsdl" (http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/PolicyService?wsdl%27) );
		parameter.put
(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_RELATIONSHIP_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/RelationshipService?wsdl" (http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/RelationshipService?wsdl%27) );
		parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_REPOSITORY_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/RepositoryService?wsdl" (http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/RepositoryService?wsdl%27) );
		parameter.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_VERSIONING_SERVICE,
"http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/VersioningService?wsdl" (http://localhost:9080/openfncmis/services/VersioningService?wsdl%27) );

		parameter.put(SessionParameter.REPOSITORY_ID, "ECM");
		parameter.put(SessionParameter.AUTH_SOAP_USERNAMETOKEN,
"true");

		Session session = factory.createSession(parameter);

		return session;
	}

JARs used

asm-3.3.1.jar
chemistry-opencmis-client-api-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
chemistry-opencmis-client-impl-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
chemistry-opencmis-commons-api-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
chemistry-opencmis-commons-impl-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
chemistry-opencmis-test-tck-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
chemistry-opencmis-workbench-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
core-3.2.0.jar
cxf-core-3.0.7.jar
cxf-rt-bindings-soap-3.0.7.jar
cxf-rt-bindings-xml-3.0.7.jar
cxf-rt-databinding-jaxb-3.0.7.jar
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws-3.0.7.jar
cxf-rt-frontend-simple-3.0.7.jar
cxf-rt-transports-http-3.0.7.jar
cxf-rt-ws-addr-3.0.7.jar
cxf-rt-wsdl-3.0.7.jar
cxf-rt-ws-policy-3.0.7.jar
groovy-all-2.4.5.jar
javase-3.2.0.jar
jaxb-core-2.2.11.jar
jaxb-impl-2.1.7.jar
log4j-1.2.17.jar
neethi-3.0.3.jar
slf4j-api-1.7.5.jar
slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar
stax2-api-3.1.4.jar
woodstox-core-asl-4.4.1.jar
wsdl4j-1.6.3.jar
xml-resolver-1.2.jar
xmlschema-core-2.2.1.jar

 Srinivas Gannavarapu (Srini G)
 Senior Software Engineer
 IBM Analytics

 Phone: +91 40 669 57058
 E-mail:
 srinivas.gannavarapu@in.ibm.com

Re: Need help in establishing the session with opencmis 0.13.0 (tip build) client connnect to server

Posted by Srinivas Nv Gannavarapu <sr...@in.ibm.com>.
Thanks a lot Florian, this fixed the issue.

 Srinivas Gannavarapu (Srini G)
 Senior Software Engineer
 IBM Analytics

 Phone: +91 40 669 57058
 E-mail:
 srinivas.gannavarapu@in.ibm.com

From:	Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>
To:	dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc:	Saisaran Yaratapalli1/India/IBM@IBMIN, Srinivas Nv
            Gannavarapu/India/IBM@IBMIN
Date:	12/10/2015 01:58 AM
Subject:	Re: Need help in establishing the session with opencmis 0.13.0
            (tip build) client connnect to server

Hi Srinivas,

Replace the jaxb-impl-2.1.7.jar with jaxb-impl-2.2.11.jar.

- Florian

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Srinivas,