Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Navneet Joneja <Na...@Techspan.com> on 2001/06/19 21:40:31 UTC

Redirect/Cocoon

Hi!
I'm using the redirect extension as part of a cocoon process to redirect
output to a file. The trouble is that when my source contains entity
references, they're resolved before writing them to the file, eg:
&amp; appears as & in the file.
This is nice if the file is a plain text file, but the final file is
intended to be an XML file... and hence the removal of the entity references
is actually quite a pain in the butt since when I try to operate on them,
the transformer throws up.
Has anyone seen this before? Is there something I can do to avoid this?
Thanks!
- Navneet.

Re: Redirect/Cocoon

Posted by matthieu VIDAL <ma...@noos.fr>.
Hi
Try to add type-mime="text/xml" attribute to your element using the xml :

<map:transform type="xslt" src="....xml" mime-type="text/xml"/>