Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Carlos Diogo <cd...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/09 13:20:39 UTC

DSL to identify "leaf" entities

Dear atlas team
Would i be able to identify all assets of a type that either are no inputs
of a process or and output of a process?
Thanks for your help

--
Os meus cumprimentos / Best regards /  Mit freundlichen Grüße
Carlos Diogo

Re: DSL to identify "leaf" entities

Posted by Carlos Diogo <cd...@gmail.com>.
Created ,
ATLAS-2972 - Allow lineage and processes to be used in DSL
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-2972>

Carlos

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Carlos,