Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by "cristian.spiescu" <cr...@crispico.com> on 2015/09/03 19:09:40 UTC

Re: Securing GStringTemplateEngine…

Hello jamie,

Did you find a solution for your issue? We are thinking of integrating a
templating mechanism powered by Groovy, and we are wondering about the
security implications.

Thank you!
Regards,
Cristian.

Re: Securing GStringTemplateEngine…

Posted by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com>.
I missed this thread.  I see no reason not to make the change you
proposed.  I'll do some tests, if nothing breaks (and nobody comes up with
a reason not to), I'll commit this change.

-Keegan

Posted by JamieEchlin <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cristian,