Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> on 2003/04/17 22:05:46 UTC

RE: Error Messages on Valid Field

What I think I want to do on this is have a property for each string used by
the validator; the property overrides the defaults that come from the
properties file.  This would allow individual validators to override the
default messages.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components