Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ndam Arouna <nd...@skylabase.com> on 2018/04/03 12:56:07 UTC

Problem encounter while using mifos x

Good Afternoon.My name is Ndam Arouna.I am an employee in SKYLABASE.I have
been working on Mifos x platform and so far i have come across a
difficulty."the loan cycle" .
When i want to create a loan using loan cycle ,the platform refuses to
submit.
Please help out resolve this problem.
Thanks.

Re: Problem encounter while using mifos x

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Ndam,

Whenever you are  creating loan product with loan cycle, you need to update
all fields related to loan cycle in loan product. you can see those fields
appearing whenever you check loan cycle.

Regards
Santosh

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA