Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2010/02/01 13:04:37 UTC

Outdated link (was: Re: Get all fonts and find out if they are embedded)

Hi,

thanks for your quick help Erik. There is one thing I'd like to clarify to avoid outdated infos.
All links to www.pdfbox.org are outdated, please use pdfbox.apache.org instead. The root link will
be redirected automatically but not the links to the subpages, e.g. the mentioned javadoc describes
the 0.7.4 version of pdfbox hosted at sourceforge.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler