Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Outlaw <ou...@op.pl> on 2008/01/19 12:25:40 UTC

How install spamassassin with vhcs2

How install spamassassin with vhcs2? I search in google but I found
anything.

Re: How install spamassassin with vhcs2

Posted by Robert Schetterer <ro...@schetterer.org>.
Theo Van Dinter schrieb:
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 12:25:40PM +0100, Outlaw wrote:
>> How install spamassassin with vhcs2? I search in google but I found
>> anything.
>
> What is vhcs2?  This sounds more like a question for them than us.

its an admin gui for isp style webhosting
as far i remember , their website seems to be down right now

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria

Re: How install spamassassin with vhcs2

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 12:25:40PM +0100, Outlaw wrote:
> How install spamassassin with vhcs2? I search in google but I found
> anything.

What is vhcs2?  This sounds more like a question for them than us.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and