Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Steve Hoffman <st...@goofy.net> on 2013/09/04 21:26:04 UTC

Can we add a section to wiki for "other resources"

I was wondering if we could add an "other resources" page to the flume wiki
now that there is a book on Flume (yes, its mine).

Following the HBase wiki example for format:

Apache Flume: Distributed Log Collection for
Hadoop<http://www.packtpub.com/apache-flume-distributed-log-collection-for-hadoop/book>
by
Steve Hoffman. Publisher: PACKT Publishing, Release: July 2013, Pages: 108.

I would love some feedback/a review on the book for anybody who has read it
-- haven't seen one yet on amzn, etc...

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Re: Can we add a section to wiki for "other resources"

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Steve,

Please file a Jira about this and I'll pick this by tomorrow.

Cheers, Alex

Sent from my iPad