Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniel Rabe <dr...@opentext.com> on 2003/11/25 23:43:57 UTC

ant, junitreport, and maven

More in my saga of trying to make ant and maven coexist...

I have an ant script that runs a bunch of unit tests. It puts the JUnit XML
and TXT output in ./target/test-reports. I would like maven's
junit-report-plugin to generate the report for me. Since I don't want maven
to execute the tests, I override the test:test goal in maven.xml: <goal
name="test:test"/> This *almost* works! It prevents maven from running the
tests, and the junit report is generated. However,
maven-junit-report-plugin:report looks in {basedir} for my XML files (the
output from junit). It doesn't find any, so the report says no tests were
run. In comparsion, if I do NOT override test:test, then when I run
maven-junit-report-plugin:report it looks for the XML files in the proper
place (./target/test-reports).

I'm stumped, and I haven't been able to get at the plugin source to see if I
could figure something out.

Thanks for any help,
--Daniel Rabe