Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/26 18:28:05 UTC

Re: Number values in HBase is not recognized in Hive

I've moved this conversation over to hive-user. You might have better luck
on that list than this one.

Posted by Tim <ti...@gmail.com>.
What version of hive are you using? IIRC we saw this on 0.7 and that prompted us to 0.9. How are you inserting? Are you sure they are serialized Ints and not strings? Check using the hbase shell.

Cheers,

Tim,
Sent from my iPhone (which makes terrible auto-correct spelling mistakes)

Posted by Tim <ti...@gmail.com>.