Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Ruifeng Zheng <ru...@foxmail.com> on 2022/01/25 02:13:19 UTC

发件人:                                                                                                                        "Kent Yao"                                                                                    <yao@apache.org&gt;;
主题:&nbsp;Re: [VOTE] Release Spark 3.2.1 (RC2)

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 2:28 PM Cheng Su <chengsu@fb.com.invalid&gt; wrote:

From: Chao Sun <sunchao@apache.org&gt;
 Date: Monday, January 24, 2022 at 2:10 PM
 To: Michael Heuer <heuermh@gmail.com&gt;
 Cc: dev <dev@spark.apache.org&gt;
 Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Spark 3.2.1 (RC2)

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 6:32 AM Michael Heuer <heuermh@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

On Jan 24, 2022, at 7:30 AM, Gengliang Wang <ltnwgl@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 6:26 PM Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.hyun@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

+1

&nbsp;

Dongjoon.

&nbsp;

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 7:19 AM Mridul Muralidharan <mridul@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

&nbsp;

+1&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Signatures, digests, etc check out fine.

Checked out tag and build/tested with -Pyarn -Pmesos -Pkubernetes

&nbsp;

Regards,

Mridul

&nbsp;

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 9:01 PM Sean Owen <srowen@apache.org&gt; wrote:

+1 with same result as last time.

&nbsp;

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 9:59 PM huaxin gao <huaxin.gao11@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Spark version 3.2.1. The vote is open until 8:00pm Pacific time January  25 and passes if a majority +1 PMC votes are cast, with a minimum of 3 +1 votes. [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Spark 3.2.1

[ ] -1 Do not release this package because ... To learn more about Apache Spark, please see http://spark.apache.org/ The tag to be voted on is v3.2.1-rc2 (commit&nbsp;

4f25b3f71238a00508a356591553f2dfa89f8290):

https://github.com/apache/spark/tree/v3.2.1-rc2&nbsp;

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/spark/v3.2.1-rc2-bin/&nbsp;

Signatures used for Spark RCs can be found in this file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/spark/KEYS The staging repository for this release can be found at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1398/

&nbsp;

The documentation corresponding to this release can be found at:&nbsp;

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/spark/v3.2.1-rc2-docs/_site/&nbsp;

The list of bug fixes going into 3.2.1 can be found at the following URL:

https://s.apache.org/yu0cy

&nbsp;

This release is using the release script of the tag v3.2.1-rc2. FAQ  ========================= How can I help test this release? ========================= If you are a Spark user, you can help us test this release by taking an existing Spark workload and running on this release candidate, then reporting any regressions. If  you're working in PySpark you can set up a virtual env and install the current RC and see if anything important breaks, in the Java/Scala you can add the staging repository to your projects resolvers and test with the RC (make sure to clean up the artifact  cache before/after so you don't end up building with a out of date RC going forward). =========================================== What should happen to JIRA tickets still targeting 3.2.1? =========================================== The current list of open  tickets targeted at 3.2.1 can be found at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SPARK  and search for "Target Version/s" = 3.2.1 Committers should look at those and triage. Extremely important bug fixes, documentation, and API tweaks that impact compatibility should be worked on immediately. Everything else please retarget to an appropriate  release. ================== But my bug isn't fixed? ================== In order to make timely releases, we will typically not hold the release unless the bug in question is a regression from the previous release. That being said, if there is something which  is a regression that has not been correctly targeted please ping me or a committer to help target the issue.

&nbsp;

--
John Zhuge

Re: [VOTE] Release Spark 3.2.1 (RC2)