Posted to users@camel.apache.org by hoboy <lu...@yahoo.com> on 2016/03/29 14:25:57 UTC

Is there a Camel componant to connect to vpn (Uregen)?

Is there a Camel companent to connect to vpn  ?

Re: Is there a Camel componant to connect to vpn (Uregen)?

Posted by "Walzer, Thomas" <th...@integratix.net>.
If you have activemq within your firewall boundaries: just connect to it by whatever means (tcp, stomp,…) you have.
If it is outside: make a vpn tunnel connection there or use ssl.

Re: AW: AW: Is there a Camel componant to connect to vpn (Uregen)?

Posted by "Walzer, Thomas" <th...@integratix.net>.
Externalize it. Means: it is not a Camel problem. Setup the vpn of your choice outside of Camel.

(Unless you define ssh as a vpn the answer is no. ) How does one usually deal with vpn in camel ?

Re: AW: Is there a Camel componant to connect to vpn (Uregen)?

Posted by hoboy <lu...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks

Posted by "Walzer, Thomas" <th...@integratix.net>.