Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2008/03/07 20:19:24 UTC

Re: Hi.. i have a question about annotations parser

I don't know the answer to this question, but if you are just looking
for quick simple annotation scanning code, I suggest you take a look
at xbean-finder.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/trunk/xbean-finder/src/main/java/org/apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.java

This is what we use in OpenEJB and Geronimo to quickly scan large
applications for the classes containing a specific annotation (e.g.,
find all classes tagged with @Stateless).  It is written on top of ASM
and is very efficient.

-dain