Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicholas Orr <Ni...@mim.com.au> on 2002/09/30 06:03:13 UTC

Connection Pooling - with multiple pools shared by all servlets/j sp's

Hi,

I hope the tite is descriptive enough.....

I was wondering what people are using for Connection Pooling /w multiple
pools shared by all servlets/jsp's, within one webapp (context), not tomcat
(host).

Is there a project or something (poolman, dbConnectionBrpker, etc) that
anyone knows about that does this? Or are people just rollin' their own??

I could roll my own if I have to, it is just a common thing to do that I
thought someone/group might have done all ready.  Why re-invent the wheel
when you can go to the shop and get one.

Thanks,

Nicholas Orr

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042