Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Jens Stegemann <je...@gmx.de> on 2007/04/10 20:50:41 UTC

Skinning of panelTabbed

Hi,

I tried to skin a panelTabbed - Element in a way that it looks more like a
TabBar known from other systems (SAP WebDynpro for example). I got pretty far
I think and already modified the renderer so that the cell-start and cell-end
can be skinned by two new skin selectors (cell-start-active and
cell-end-active).

A screenshot is available at:

	http://www.jensstegemann.de/panelTabbed_01.png

I was however not able to get the tabs scaled better. If you have too less
tabs it looks like:

	http://www.jensstegemann.de/panelTabbed_02.png

Has anybody ever made to do better?

I remember that somebody asked for something like that some time ago, so if
anybody is interested, I can post the patch and the skin here, too.

Your's

Jens