Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 00:22:11 UTC

Re: Interesting 4.2.1. Issue...

I'm running 3 mgmt servers on 4.2.1, haven't seen any issues like
that. You can send along your memory settings... here's what I'm
running:

JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=45219
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false -Xmx2g
-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/log/cloudstack/management/ -XX:PermSize=512M
-XX:MaxPermSize=800m