Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by slew77 <st...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2016/01/19 14:42:07 UTC

Camel intercept before delivery to end consumer

Hi,

>From the docs:
The broker camel...intercepts messages as they move through the broker
itself, allowing them to be modified and manipulated before they are
persisted to the message store or *delivered to end consumers*.

I can see how to intercept messages before they are persisted to the message
store:

     <route id="routeTest">
        <from uri="broker:queue:test"/>
        <to uri="log:intercepted"/>
        <to uri="broker:queue:test"/>
     </route>

However, I can't see how to intercept them before they are dequeued by the
end consumer - is that possible?

Thanks,
Steve.