Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 12:20:17 UTC

Re: Inverse of dom-to-string

Hi Shivaraj,

you can use saxon's parse function. Please see [1] for an example.

HTH,
  Tammo

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/zzcugme3c7z6l4zt

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: Inverse of dom-to-string

Posted by Shivaraj Tenginakai <ts...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Tammo,

That worked fine. Please see:
https://github.com/sarithi/indus/blob/master/examples/workflow/HelloWorldWorkflowService/mainline/src/main/process/SayHello.bpel

Indus is a build system that integrates Apache ODE and brings together
various SOA components. It  has a maven plugin that wraps the bpelc compiler
 - allowing you to compile bpel files prior to their deployment.
Furthermore, it creates a process sub-directory that contains all the
necessary artifacts for the process's deployment (including deploy.xml -
which is auto generated). Additionally, all the dependent jars are placed a
lib sub-directory and may be deployed to ODE's WEB-INF/lib.

Specifically, I was looking to manipulate messages in Java rather than
XPath, as former is typesafe.

Thanks,

Shivaraj Tenginakai