Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Jonathan Wei <jo...@apache.org> on 2019/09/17 20:53:21 UTC

new committer: Fokko Driesprong

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Druid
has invited Fokko Driesprong to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Re: new committer: Fokko Driesprong

Posted by Himanshu <g....@gmail.com>.
Congrats Fokko!

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.