Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Zeev Ben Sender <ze...@checkpoint.com> on 2008/05/04 15:40:23 UTC

Custom Socket for CXF Client

Is there some way to replace the standard socket with the custom one for
sending of SOAP requests?

Re: Custom Socket for CXF Client

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I cannot lead you to such a resource, since I don't know of one. If I
had to do it, I'd read the source code of the classes I pointed you at
and go from there.

Someone else, however, might be able to help you with this, let's see
if someone else chimes in.

Re: Custom Socket for CXF Client

Posted by bensender <ze...@checkpoint.com>.
I cannot find how to do it. Can you lead me to the resource that provides a
sample?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by bensender <ze...@checkpoint.com>.
I need to use a custom object that implements <code>java.net.Socket</code>
interface instead one used by default.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
By "socket", do you mean port?