Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dharshan <cd...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/12 05:44:02 UTC

requestBody()

Using *requestBody()* method can invoke the methods in Java class passing
some parameters .

 If yes please give the example .

Re: requestBody()

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:48 AM, dharshan <cd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for delay reply . I have stuck with some other things . Thank you very
> much for your repose. Its working fine now.
>
> I like to learn about Camel product and has to do some development.please
> suggest some good materials

This has been debated before. You may find some threads in the user
forum about that.

But basically the Camel web site has documentation and examples.
For example the getting started page
http://camel.apache.org/getting-started.html

And there is a link collection for 3rd party articles / blogs / videos / etc
http://camel.apache.org/articles

A good article to understand Camel is
http://java.dzone.com/articles/open-source-integration-apache

And there is books which are very good material on learning and get
successful with Camel
http://camel.apache.org/books

> to learn this

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: requestBody()

Re: requestBody()

Posted by dharshan <cd...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for delay reply . I have stuck with some other things . Thank you
very much for your repose. Its working fine now

--
Regards

S.Dharshan

Re: requestBody()