Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jiayu Liu <ji...@hey.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/16 01:02:55 UTC

Re: Dropping Java 8 support?

After 0.17 releaseĀ  i am proposing once again to upgrade to Java 11
minimal version. Any more feedback or concerns?

Re: Dropping Java 8 support?

Posted by Mario Emmenlauer <ma...@emmenlauer.de>.
On 16.09.22 03:02, Jiayu Liu wrote:
> After 0.17 releaseĀ  i am proposing once again to upgrade to Java 11
> minimal version. Any more feedback or concerns?

That sounds good for me! Thanks for looking into this!

All the best,

    Mario

Re: Dropping Java 8 support?

Posted by Jiayu Liu <ji...@hey.com.INVALID>.
Hi there has been an update on this topic at
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/2785 - feel free to chime in and
provide additional context and discuss.

--
Sent with HEY <https://hey.com/sent>