Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 13:59:06 UTC

Re: Remko's schedule

Thank you for your kind words!

I'll be helping build out a trading platform more or less from scratch.
Lots of interesting challenges.
Not sure how things will work out time-wise, so just giving a heads-up.

Re: Remko's schedule

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, I'll take a look.
(We should add them to our new Thanks page.)

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Remko's schedule

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Remko's schedule