Posted to user@wink.apache.org by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/06 12:46:24 UTC

Nested resources with @Parent

Hi,

I was taking a look to you documentation and I bumbed into the annotation
@Parent. I was wondering if with it I can build a route path like this:

    /service/{serviceId}/resource/{resourceId}

is that possible??

thank you

Re: Nested resources with @Parent

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks for the reply, that simplify my choose a lot

Posted by Michael Elman <el...@apache.org>.
Short answer: yes.