Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andrus <ee...@online.ee> on 2004/03/22 22:03:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Convert URLs for ISAPI

My Apache 2 Web server in Windows is invoked using URLs like

/mydir/method1?querystring1
/mydir/method2?querystring2

I want to use those urls to invoke my COM object
methods using mod_isapi and ISAPI handler foxisapi.dll
just like called as the following urls:

/mydir/foxisapi.dll/mycomobject.method1?querystring1
/mydir/foxisapi.dll/mycomobject.method2?querystring2

In http.conf I tried to use

alias /mydir "../mydir/foxisapi.dll/mycomobject"

but this causes Apache to invoke urls like

/mydir/foxisapi.dll/mycomobject/method1?querystring1
/mydir/foxisapi.dll/mycomobject/method2?querystring2

which is not understood by foxisapi.dll. Foxisapi.dll requires
that mycomobject and method1 are separated by dot, not by slash.

Any idea how to force Apache to invoke URL

/mydir/foxisapi.dll/mycomobject.method1?querystring1

when it is receives URL

/mydir/method1?querystring1

?

Andrus