Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by seraph <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/26 13:48:04 UTC

Cannot find libaxiscpp_client.so..

Hi guys,

I tried to install the latest axis c++ installation on linux.. I was able to
get it integrated with the apache server..
I hosted a MD5 webservice on the server.. but I am unable to test it as I am
having problems creating the client as I cannot find the
libaxiscpp_client.so. It is not in the ${AXISCPP_HOME}/lib folder and it
nowhere in the installation
Where can I find this particular library?

thanks and regards,
Sreeram Kandimalla