Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Sascha Pietrowski - SpeedNetwork Ltd." <sp...@speednetwork.de> on 2004/05/24 18:59:07 UTC

reactivated german mirror

Hello,

we have upgraded line and hardware of the mirror server. Please readd to the
mirror list.

URL of mirror: http://mirrors.speednetwork.de/apache.org/dist

Country where the mirror is located: Germany, Frankfurt
Contact email address: sp@speednetwork.de
Update frequency: 3 rsync updates per day
Approximate bandwidth: 100 Mbit/s full duplex
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Sascha Pietrowski
SpeedNetwork Ltd.

Re: reactivated german mirror

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 24 May 2004, Sascha Pietrowski - SpeedNetwork Ltd. wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we have upgraded line and hardware of the mirror server. Please readd to the
> mirror list.
>

> URL of mirror: http://mirrors.speednetwork.de/apache.org/dist
>
> Country where the mirror is located: Germany, Frankfurt
> Contact email address: sp@speednetwork.de
> Update frequency: 3 rsync updates per day
> Approximate bandwidth: 100 Mbit/s full duplex
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

Thanks.  This will be in the next update.

I did note that you are rsyncing apache-site, whereas the recommended
repository is apache-dist.  Is there some reason for that?  apache-site is
a superset of apache-dist, but it contains some stuff that changes
frequently, and therefore causes unnecessary traffic.

Joshua.