Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com> on 2008/02/28 05:30:38 UTC

JavaScript in Head disappears after Ajax call

I have a WebPage where I have entered some JavaScript into the Head tag of
the markup file. This page has an AjaxButton. When the page is first
displayed the JavaScript I entered in the Head tag is there. The JavaScript
is removed after the AjaxButton is clicked. Everything works as expected
except for the JavaScript I entered being removed. How do I keep the
JavaScript I manually entered from being removed after the AjaxButon is
clicked?

Thanks,

Warren Bell

RE: JavaScript in Head disappears after Ajax call

Posted by Warren <wa...@clarksnutrition.com>.
Disregard this post, I figured it out.

Warren