Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jim Barry <ji...@chez-jim.net> on 2016/07/05 14:00:08 UTC

Re: "svn update --set-depth=exclude" exits prematurely, leaving repo in need of cleanup

> This must be a bug, right? Any chance somebody can take a look at it?

[... tumbleweed ...]

Anyone? Should I file a bug report?

Thanks

Re: "svn update --set-depth=exclude" exits prematurely, leaving repo in need of cleanup

Posted by Jim Barry <ji...@chez-jim.net>.
Branko Čibej wrote:
> Please file a bug with the reproduction script.

OK, the issue number is SVN-4642.

Thanks

Re: "svn update --set-depth=exclude" exits prematurely, leaving repo in need of cleanup

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
On 07.07.2016 12:36, Jim Barry wrote:
> Branko \u010cibej writes:
>> I can reproduce this with 1.9.4 and trunk ... definitely a bug, only
>> dir/subdir2 should be left (since dir/subdir2 is unversioned content of
>> dir).
> Thanks Brane. Would it be possible for an svn dev to take this on?
>
> By the way, I just checked it with 1.8.16 and everything works as
> expected, so it seems this bug was introduced in 1.9.x.

Please file a bug with the reproduction script.

-- Brane

Re: "svn update --set-depth=exclude" exits prematurely, leaving repo in need of cleanup

Posted by Jim Barry <ji...@chez-jim.net>.
Branko Čibej writes:
> I can reproduce this with 1.9.4 and trunk ... definitely a bug, only
> dir/subdir2 should be left (since dir/subdir2 is unversioned content of
> dir).

Thanks Brane. Would it be possible for an svn dev to take this on?

By the way, I just checked it with 1.8.16 and everything works as
expected, so it seems this bug was introduced in 1.9.x.

- Jim

Re: "svn update --set-depth=exclude" exits prematurely, leaving repo in need of cleanup

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.