Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2011/06/11 08:31:38 UTC

To All Xalan Users - Help Needed

To all Xalan Users:

We need persons as committers and PMC members to keep the XALAN project
alive.
I am willing to become a PMC member and contributor, but other interested
persons are also required.  There has been little to no action on my
JIRA postings waiting to be reviewed and committed.

I am continuing with web page documentation for the Xalan-C++ Version 1.11.
I have web page prototypes ready for review and comment.  If you would like
the web page creation scripts, I can provide them.  Just make your interests
known to the xalan-dev@xml.apache.org mail list.

Please share your interest to the (xalan-dev@xml.apache.org) mail list.

If necessary, we can recreate the PMC development team.  I will assist.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway