Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Gérald Quintana <ge...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/09 06:55:41 UTC

Zookeeper 3.5.1 final release binaries download

Hello,

There is a 3.5.1 tag in SVN
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/tags/release-3.5.1/ along with a
couple of 3.5.1-rc. It was created 9 months ago.

Why is the corresponding binary package not available? Was it removed
because a problem was identified?
Is it identical to 3.5.1-alpha-1 (there is no 3.5.1-alpha-1 tag in SVN)?

Thanks for your help,
Gérald

Re: Zookeeper 3.5.1 final release binaries download

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
There's been some discussions about it recently on the dev list. There are
a few blockers that are keeping it from being stable, we're working through
those. However just because we've marked it as "alpha" doesn't mean it's
unusable, many folks are already using it in production from what I've
heard. Such cases are great opportunities for us to get early feedback and
address any issues found.

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by Nomar Morado <j3...@icloud.com>.