Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Todd Blanchard <tb...@mac.com> on 2004/03/28 08:40:06 UTC

Just trying to get started

I've got JBoss 3.2 on OS X with embedded Jetty.  I want to use Cayenne
with Tapestry (I used to be a WebObjects guy and that looks the most
like WO to me).

I've copied what seems like a dozen jar files from the v3 rc1 release
(why is the source separate from the binary release if you still need
them to use it?) into JBoss/3.2/lib.

Now what?

RE: Localization with application-wide messages

Posted by Joerg Latteier <la...@online.de>.
Thanks ! I've now seen the proposals on the -dev list.
I've also checked for the threads in the recent past,
one named
"General architecture question regarding localization"
started march, 4th and another one a few days later
"global resource bundle of localized messages".

There is also code included from Karel Miarka, which
I am probably trying to use.

joerg

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.

RE: Just trying to get started

Posted by Petter Måhlén <pe...@elevance.se>.
Is the file
...Tapestry-3.0-rc-1\examples\Workbench\src\org\apache\tapestry\workbench\pa
lette\sortModeStrings.properties included in your war?

If it is not, I would suggest adding it. I'm not 100% sure how the resource
bundle locale stuff works, but if it is already there or if you add it and
still have problems, make a copy called sortModeStrings_en.properties and
include that one as well.

/ Petter

Posted by Todd Blanchard <tb...@mac.com>.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.