Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 15:55:19 UTC

[Discuss] Maybe a 0.1.0 release of the Subsystem Webconsole Plugin?

Hi all,

A little while ago I started contributing a Felix Webconsole plugin
for OSGi Subsystems. While the plugin is not really completely
finished, it does provide usable functionality. It currently looks
like this [1].

I think it would be nice to do a 'beta' release of this plugin so that
people can easily consume it in their projects and start playing with
it. I think this will help us making it more robust.

So I'd like to do a 0.1.0 release of this webconsole plugin soon. Sounds good?

Cheers,

David

[1] http://tinypic.com/r/2z8tbpe/8