Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tomas Cerny <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 02:00:01 UTC

[Trinidad] Table sort

Hello,

I have a question, when I am sorting rows in trinidad Table, lets say:

sortProperty="name"  headerText="name">
<h:outputText value="#{staff.name}"/>

it works well, but when I use that same thing on whatever delimited by "."
like:

personInfo.contactInfo.email" sortable="true">
 #{person.personInfo.contactInfo.email}

then it does not work?

Tomas

Re: [Trinidad] Table sort

Posted by ven guddanti <ve...@gmail.com>.
This will not work. Currently the sortProperty is treated as a string. It
cannot be used as EL expression.