Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eric Chow <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 08:47:32 UTC

Apache2.x + Tomcat 5.5 (Load Balance and Cluster)

Hello,

Is there any complete configuration for Apache2.x + Tomcat 5.5 (Load
Balance and Cluster, Session Replication) ?

I tested some many times and found some many reference but also
failed. Would you please to show me a more completed and worked
configuration sample ?

Best regards,
Eric

Re: Apache2.x + Tomcat 5.5 (Load Balance and Cluster)

Posted by Pid <p...@pidster.com>.
Yes, search the archive. (try nabble)
I've posted complete configs into several threads in the last 6 months.