Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/03/13 03:17:59 UTC

including code from another apache lic program

Re: including code from another apache lic program

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

I am documenting it first on the wiki.
as I said in another email it will take me about a month
and in the past I have been informed not to open a jira till I have a patch.
so I will once all the code is tested against the current, at that time,
svn.
Hope this meets with everyones approval.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 3/17/2009 5:35 AM:

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: including code from another apache lic program

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: including code from another apache lic program

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>