Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Thufir <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/26 12:07:55 UTC

Re: [nbusers] Re: how to contact apache regarding gmane?

someone will be contacting gmane admin?

https://netbeans.org/community/lists/

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Hi thufir,

Can you explain exactly what it is you would like to achieve and how we can
help?

Not sure what gmane is and how this is relevant -- please provide context
so we can support you.

You seem very concerned about gmane specifically, what's the context here?

Thanks,

Gj

Posted by Andreas Weber <se...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe