Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2008/07/23 09:29:11 UTC

Views feature

Can any one give me an example gadget XML that provides example for gadgets
views?

Re: Views feature

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.
Hey Neo,

The best place to get information about writing gadgets & example code
snippets is:
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/

In your case you want the "multiple content sections" snippet:
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/wiki/MultipleContentSections

And to see how you can navigate between views through javascript see:
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/wiki/NavigationBetweenViews

Hope that helps & have fun!

ps, for gadget development questions, opensocial-api@googlegroups.com
is a probably the better place to be, since all the gadget developers
hang out there, and here, well more the gadget server development
kind :)

	-- Chris