Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2015/02/01 19:02:53 UTC

Via test files?

Can someone look at this please?

Unapproved licenses:

  ./cmd/traffic_via/tests/[u c s f p eS:tNc  i p s ]
  ./cmd/traffic_via/tests/[uIcRs f p eN:t cCHi p s ]
  ./cmd/traffic_via/tests/[uIcRs f p eN:t cCNi p s ]
  ./cmd/traffic_via/tests/[uScMsSf pSeN:t cCMi p sS]
  ./cmd/traffic_via/tests/[uScRs f p eN:t cCHi p s ]
  ./cmd/traffic_via/tests/long rubbish via code 24
  ./cmd/traffic_via/tests/rubbish
  ./cmd/traffic_via/tests/short

This is from our nightly RAT report. If these are to be ignored (i.e. no license needed to be attached), then just add the entire tests/ directory to the exclude file maybe?

Cheers,

— leif

Re: Via test files?

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Change the directory from "test" to "test-files" and then exclude the latter?

Re: Via test files?

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
> On Feb 1, 2015, at 3:27 PM, Phil Sorber <ph...@sorber.net> wrote:
>
> I think the name of the files is important for the tests. That's the input to traffic_via and the contents are the expected output.

Yep that's correct. I could probably come up with a better way to do that, but this was super simple.

Re: Via test files?

Posted by Phil Sorber <ph...@sorber.net>.

Re: Via test files?

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.