Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2003/03/08 09:09:13 UTC

Status of the Eclipse plugin

Some information on the Eclipse plugin ETA on which Julien has been
working on.

It is now almost ready for its first release. Actually, you can start
using it (if you're using Tomcat as a container. Otherwise, it'll be
ready for the other containers on Monday). In the coming few days, we
will be finishing and packaging it so that it can be distributed as an
Eclipse update. We will also be improving its documentation available at
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/eclipse/eclipse_plugin.html

Note that the plugins only works with Eclipse 2.1M5 and 2.1RC1. It
should have some problems with 2.1RC2 as we were told by the Eclipse
team that the JUnit plugin onto which our plugin relies has changed an
interface... However, the RC2 is going to be out any time now and thus
our new requirements will soon be 2.1RC2+ ...

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: Status of the Eclipse plugin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.