Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Krist Wongsuphasawat <kr...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/28 01:02:48 UTC

[HELP!] Please close your stale issues and PRs 🚮

Hi Superset dev,

As of now, we have 986 issues 📝and 148 PRs 📝on github.
Thank you for all your contributions.

To keep the project maintainable, please help the community by

- 🚮*closing your issues* that has been resolved, are no longer relevant or
is duplicated.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues

- 🚮*closing your PRs *that you no longer intend to merge or the code is
not relevant any more. If the problem in the PRs still persists, please
create an issue instead.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pulls

Everyone closing 1-2 PRs/issues can really make a difference.
🗑️✨
Thank you in advance,

Krist

--

*Krist Wongsuphasawat*
http://kristw.yellowpigz.com

Re: [HELP!] Please close your stale issues and PRs 🚮

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Krist for bringing this up. Our repo needs more TLC!

I did a pass on old issues I created a long time ago and one some PRs
(closed dozens of things). The overall workload is monumental and it may
really help to have bots auto-commenting and closing stale issues and PRs
that aren't labelled as "bot-immune". I'm not sure how people feel about
that.

Max

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krist,