Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by de...@mail.de on 2019/11/05 15:29:42 UTC

Re: Requirements are not created for sales order

Hi Jacques,   thank you for your answer. I own the book already and started to build up on that bit our productgot quite complex with over 200 raw materials and subassemblies.   I got it solved by editing the qeuery for "OrderHeaderItemAndShipGroup" in the function "initMrpEvents", cause somehow when i created an order for the product it left the facility id blank. But the product was associated with the facility.   Best regards,   Raynhold
Am 24-Oct-2019 10:10:48 +0200 schrieb jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com:
Hi Raynhold,

As I'm not sure you are aware about it, you may find this book useful:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Related+Books#OFBizRelatedBooks-GettingStartedwithApacheOFBizManufacturing

At p. 64 I read:

There are more info about product requirement in the book. Maybe not all what you need. Before buying the book (recommended) you can start there:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/46632635/Manufacturing5StepGuide.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1505722113000&api=v2

There is also this page in wiki https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Manufacturing

Note: at the moment Confluence as an issue https://twitter.com/infrabot/status/1187268216101298176?s=20

HTH